Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just in case...

David had hoped to log in and post an update, but the poor guy had been up at least close to 36 hours when I talked to him. I hope he's getting some sleep right now.

I will write what little I can until he has the chance to provide better information.

Last I heard, Karen is scheduled for surgery Saturday at noon. Her MRI had at that time not been reported to have shown any real news for better or worse.

I know that's not much but I am fearful of posting anything inaccurate.

Pray, pray, pray,
Steve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, dear family!

2 Cor 12:9-10
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Steve, for the faithful updates.

And now, for a little comic relief, you can all click on "the fletcher family" name and see old photos of Karen and Kendra.

No comments on the hair, please. Karen appreciates it, I'm sure.

Erik Wait said...

I'm praying for you and my parents are praying as well. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Anonymous said...

Know that you are loved and being prayed for constantly.
~Caroline for the rest of the Howards