Sunday, September 17, 2006

I do hope you'll forgive me for not updating this sooner. Today was a good day but a busy one.

Karen is continuing to do well. She's really really happy to see each one of you who has had a chance to visit. For those of you who can't come and say "Hi" in person please know that many of your blog responses have been read to her. I will also be making sure that when she is able she has a chance to read each and every one of the responses you have all left. I look eagerly throughout the day for each of your posts and have found them all very uplifting.

Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet family, you are such a testimony to God being a very present help in time of trouble. We are part of the army of warriors who lift up and love Karen constantly. I only know you slightly through friends, my daughter, Gretchen Cathey and your parents. But I have been touched by your situation and your faith. The Holy Spirt brings you to mind constantly, even in the middle of the night, to pray. Many dear people prayed for us in our time of need, some of whom we never knew.
Rest in Jesus, the lover of your souls.
Janie Morehouse

Anonymous said...

Dave... i'm a friend of Karen's from our MEHS days. i hope you don't mind me checking in. when Teresa Schumann let me know what was happening with Karen, i felt compelled to write.

Karen... hello old friend. i want you to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. wishing you strength as you fight this battle. sending my love to you, Dave and your terrific trio from me, Stan and our terrific trio (Ryan, Kiana & Kaili).

hugs...
Ann (Celada) Kwong