Monday, February 12, 2007

Just a quick update about the latest. I did get my cysts removed last week! It was so easy in comparison to the last 5 months of events that David and I chuckled quite a bit throughout the quick process. I'll be getting the stitches out this Wednesday afternoon.

The MRI on Friday evening was a breeze, even though it lasted about 3 hours. It's not the most fun thing in the world, but it's rather relaxing compared to the head/face smashing that was my daily radiation for 7 weeks. David and I are anxious to see our doctor at UCSF tomorrow to show us the results.

We'll be sure to let everyone know right away what the update is tomorrow night. Thank you so much for your loving support and prayers, as always.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

We'll certainly be praying and look forward to hearing the results!

Anonymous said...

Praising God with you that things have been easier lately. We'll keep praying and will await hearing what the docs have to say.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you tomorrow as you hear the results. Good news about the cyst removal.

Duchess of Fife said...

I missed this post yesterday. Can't wait to hear how things are! Praying...